The Tannery Bar & Bistro in Moira are currently looking for an experienced sous chef to join our ever expanding team.
- To assist with all aspects of running the kitchen in the absence of our Head Chef.
- Assist in controlling food costs, ordering, meeting financial targets.
- Able to work on all stations during service.
- Being able to organise and execute large functions such as corporate dinners and weddings.
- Need to be comfortable in a customer facing role such as running our Sunday Carvery or BBQs.
- You will be a committed team player, leading your team and delegating when necessary.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent initiative for cleanliness and ensuring Environmental Health & Food Hygiene standards are maintained.
- Experience working in a similar role in a large kitchen/restaurant environment.
- Professional cookery qualification.
- Certificate in Food Hygiene.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
Permanent, full time position approximately 40 hours per week to include evenings and weekends.
Wages paid on an hourly basis, rate negotiable based on level of experience.
To apply please email your cv to info @tanneryrestaurant.co.uk
We are now recruiting part time food & beverage staff.
There are several positions available for weekend work, approximately 12-18 hours per week with the opportunity for extra shifts during holiday periods.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a customer facing role, be friendly, outgoing and capable of working as part of a large team.
Duties will involve working in our busy bar & bistro, taking orders, serving food and drinks, making coffee, cash handling and occasionally working in our nightclub The Reflex.
A uniform is provided and full training will be given.
Please note applicants must be over 18 as you will be required to sell alcohol.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, please fill in our application form or send your cv to email@example.com