The Tannery Bar & Bistro in Moira are currently looking for an experienced sous chef to join our ever expanding team.
- To assist with all aspects of running the kitchen in the absence of our Head Chef.
- Assist in controlling food costs, ordering, meeting financial targets.
- Able to work on all stations during service.
- Being able to organise and execute large functions such as corporate dinners and weddings.
- Need to be comfortable in a customer facing role such as running our Sunday Carvery or BBQs.
- You will be a committed team player, leading your team and delegating when necessary.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent initiative for cleanliness and ensuring Environmental Health & Food Hygiene standards are maintained.
- Experience working in a similar role in a large kitchen/restaurant environment.
- Professional cookery qualification.
- Certificate in Food Hygiene.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
Permanent, full time position approximately 40 hours per week to include evenings and weekends.
Wages paid on an hourly basis, rate negotiable based on level of experience.
To apply please email your cv to info @tanneryrestaurant.co.uk